Welcome! We are thrilled that you would like to study at the IIE’s Varsity College. Submitting an application is the first step towards being admitted for study at the IIE’s Varsity College and is as simple as:
1. Select the application relevant to you from the options below.
2. Complete the online application form and upload the required documentation.
- You will be required to submit your National ID or Passport and School Leaving Eligibility to date. Please keep these files sizes to a minimum as the maximum file size permitted per document is 2 MB.
- Should you need to reduce the size of your files, you can access these resources: Reducing the size of a PDF document or Reducing an image file.
3. Make payment of the non-refundable Application Fee on the Application Portal via PayU (This requires your credit card to be registered for Online Payments - 3D Secure service. Click here for more information on how to register your card for this service)
Once the above process is completed and if your application is successful, you will receive an appropriate offer of Admission.
Please note, not all Undergraduate and Postgraduate contact programmes are available on all IIE Varsity College campuses. A limited number of programmes are available in the Distance mode of delivery. To find out if your programme of interest is available, please contact us directly.
If you need assistance with completing the online application form - please click here for a step-by-step guide.