The distance delivery mode provides the student with the opportunity to study in the comfort of their home and to plan the study workload according to their individual pace. The support offered on line and through other means ensures that the student is not left feeling alone in this process and can still enjoy high quality support throughout the process.
Our distance delivery has been designed with distance students’ needs in mind, and includes the following:
• A structured learning environment on line that will take you through the learning process making use of the best of instructional design thinking that will enable you to understand and apply as you progress through the studies. The on line design will ensure that you do not get lost.
• A learner guide designed to lead the student through the textbook. It includes questions and answers for practice and revision.
• Online Tutors who are subject experts and maintain the human experience of the learning process in each module with you.
• A Programme Success Tutor who supports your learning journey across all your modules.
• While you can generally structure your study time as you need to, there are scheduled sessions on line through which you can get mediated support and assignment and examination deadlines and timetables to keep you moving forward.
• A reliable internet connection, own device with (at least) Windows 8 and Google Chrome, are all essential for any student enrolling for this programme.