Student Appointment “Superbalist Voucher” Rules
This promotion is conducted by Varsity College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE), by entering the promotion you acknowledge that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions:
- The IIE’s Varsity College is offering 72 lucky winners Superbalist vouchers to the value of R300 each. To be eligible for a voucher you must do the following:
- Book and attend a student appointment on an IIE Varsity College Campus with a Full – Time IIE VC Student Advisor between the period of February 2020 – November 2020.
- No member of The IIE’s Varsity College and / or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate families; nor members of the sponsors of any competition may enter any of the competitions or promotions offered partly or in whole by The IIE’s Varsity College.
- The IIE’s Varsity College’s decision on all issues regarding this promotion will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced in the first week of the following month, preceding the month of appointment activity. The winners will be notified via telephone, SMS and or email communication by a campus Full – Time Student Advisor.
- Winners will be randomly selected through a lucky draw.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.
- No additional add-ons are included in the prize and will be charged if requested.
- The vouchers may only be used towards online purchases on superbalist.com. If the winners would like to make purchases which cost more than R300, the winners will be required to pay the shortfall. If the purchase is less than R300, the winners will forfeit the difference and The IIE’s Varsity College will not pay out the balance in cash, nor can it be used as payment for any other costs.
- All participants of the promotion authorise The IIE’s Varsity College to publish or distribute any or all of the details of the participant which may include personal information as contained in applicable laws and or/to take pictures of the participant or use the participant's details or photographs in any advertising or promotional material without any liability on the part of The IIE’s Varsity College and / or remuneration due to the participant.
- By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release and hold Varsity College, The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd and/or any of their affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the promotion or resulting from the participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize.
- The IIE’s Varsity College reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, change the prize or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time before the promotion period is over. Any withdrawal of the promotion or amendments to the prize or terms and conditions will be posted on the Varsity College Website.