In the world of
Public Relations Management, you could say that it’s all relative. Are you a social butterfly with a mind for the bigger picture? Do you understand the inner workings of relationships between people, brands, organisations and the public? If you answered, “yes” then a Diploma in Public Relations (DipPR) from Varsity College could help turn your skills into a blossoming career.
Looking for a programme to study? Here’s why a Diploma in Public Relations (DipPR) could open up career opportunities for you:
- In the world of business, Public Relations Management is essential to success. This is because it maintains a healthy relationship between an organization and its stakeholders. This means you’ll be in the driving seat to ensure the successes of influential entities!
- This programme is a combination of theoretical knowledge, technical skill, organizational communications and strategic thinking methods.
- This Diploma is aimed at those with a passion for communication and how it can be used as a catalyst for nurturing relations in the business sphere.
- The Varsity College Diploma in Public Relations is a three-year programme that places importance on the hands-on practical elements of the Public Relations (PR) industry.
- Study areas ensure that students enter the PR realm with professional practice methods in mind, being skilled and knowledgeable enough to contribute positively and effectively to the communication sector within Southern Africa.
- This programme is endorsed by the Public Relations Institute of South Africaa. PRISA are recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority as the professional body for Communications and Public Relations Management.
- Our DipPR is a full-time Diploma and classes are held on our campuses nationwide. Here, we foster a full-circle approach to learning, combining modern and traditional teaching methods so that you can have the best of both worlds!
- The career possibilities are vast and exciting to say the least. With a DipPR you could enter into Marketing, Media Liaisons, Promotions, Consulting, Communications, Public Relations and Event Management. It all depends on your areas of interest and where you let them take you!
At Varsity College, we offer tuition support for qualifications conferred by the IMM Graduate Institute of Marketing (IMM GSM). Our academic partnerships with international institutions like the Open University (OU) of the United Kingdom and the International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) mean that our qualifications are ones that are recognised.
If you’re interested in a Diploma in Public Relations programme, or if you’d like to know more about the other qualifications offered by Varsity College, a brand of The Independent Institute of Education (IIE), please visit our website today,