Application for Dual Registration (The IIE and other Provider)

Student Details

*Please note that the Student Hub will only accept and respond to applications via your vcconnect email addresses.

Application Details

Supporting Docs

      • For students who are applying for dual registration with The IIE and another provider,The Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) will grant a student dual registration with The IIE and another provider on condition that the student provides proof of mutual consent from the other provider. • The student will be required to submit this proof of consent via the Student Hub before he/she continues with his/her studies at the particular campus or before the date specified. The student is responsible for ensuring a reasonable workload that he/she can manage
      • A dual registration application does not apply to students enrolling for two qualifications at The IIE. E.g. one module outstanding cases, as well as those enrolled for tuition for which registration at the external institution is a requirement.
      • Student needs to provide a Letter from external provider with proof of mutual consent for dual registration.

      Varsity College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act,1997 (reg. no. 2007/HE07/002). Company registration number: 1987/004754/07.